Sunday, April 20, 2008

All good things have to coem to an end.

Well, here comes another week of school. But, today was a good day. I got my school work done, practiced clarinet, and helped mom make passover dinner. That was good but it would have been really nice to have my sister here with us. Vaness, you already know that mom and i miss you. I hope you have a good passover and do something nice for it. Im going to miss you even more when i get back to school and get to deal with all those skanks. Trust me, ill be thinking of you. haha. I love you very much.

1 comment:

PrincessPi said...

I ate clams for passover. I figured if I wasn't having passover, I would be as unkosher as possible.

And, did you just imply that I'm a skank? 'Cause, that's what it sounded like. Dude, I am completely skank free, I assure you.