Sunday, April 13, 2008

parties gone wrong

so today we had a birthday party for my mom. just like everyother family gathering, it sucked. seriously, they are the MOST crazy human beings i have ever met in my lfe. My aunt is the worst. She was late as usuall and we were just waiting for her to come so we could get this over with. The doorbell rings, thinking it was her, we open it and it was friends of the family. IM thinking wtf and then i hear that my aunt had invited them. With out telling my mom. And my cousind knew and didnt tell us. Dont get me wrong, i love these people who came but come on! You dont just invite someone to come to a party that isnt even yours! All i kept thinking was "man my aunt is such a bitch." I just wanted to kill her because then my mom got upset and then my sister and this all just wasnt woth it. Its my moms birthday, we should be concentrating on her, not the bitch with the baby(cousin) or the crazy aunt. It should have been a nice day and it didint really turn out that way. Hopefully next year, my sister can come up (im not sure if its up or down) from ny again and it can just be us to celebrate my moms birthday. Well i should go help with dinner so no more complaining for me.

No comments: